What is Spirit? “The human spirit never dies and drives an individual forward into some form of development –mental, emotional, intuitional, social and physical. All forward activity eventually leads to the Path of Evolution and Higher Consciousness. A spiritual person is one who is aware of, and fosters, the fire of eternal Spirit.” (Alice A. Bailey) And – according to two different dictionaries: Spirit is: – Intelligent or immaterial part of man, soul. b) Person viewed as having this, especially with reference to particular mental or moral qualities, c) rational or intelligent being not connected with material body, – disembodied…
What is spirituality?
It is finding your own way to understand and connect to the Source of all love and light, known by many names. Some of these names are God/Goddess: Great Spirit and Infinite Intelligence. This Divine and loving energy is contained within every atom of every human being, and can be felt vibrationally as warm and loving feelings in the heart. Science has proven its existence as the tiniest particle in all creation. This great Source of Infinite Intelligence gave us the free will to choose how to live our lives. We can unconsciously self-destruct, and learn many lessons about ourselves throughout the process, or we can choose to become consciously self-aware and allow divine love to fuel our life and live according to its guidance. Full consciousness can only come through self-awareness. Spirituality is free from all religious dogma.
Spirituality is not based on religious matters. Spiritual is the internal light of spirit that drives an individual forward towards higher consciousness through growth and development.
Ashtara – The Magdalen Codes, Reclaiming Ancient Wisdom
For far too long we have left Spirit out of our lives. Connecting to the internal spiritual flame in our hearts enables feelings of divine love. This is the motivating force behind our evolutionary developmental process.
Ashtara linkes Astrology and Spirituality together and refers to her teachings as Spiritual Astrology.
“Dearest Ashtara please accept the deep gratitude I have in my heart for meeting you and having you as my teacher! Connecting to the gratitude brings tears to my eyes…and the love for all humanity….when I look back to think that I nearly didn’t make it, and for so long lived in a self imposed hell….so grateful now.
Love you so much.”
Some of the spiritual books Ashtara holds in high regard are listed below.
- Living in the Light –Shakti Gawain
- You Can Heal Your Life – Louise Hay
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- The New Earth – Eckhart Tolle
- Conversations with God series – Neale Donald Walsch
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiiz
- The Anastasia series – Vladimir Megre
- Anatomy of the Spirit – Caroline Myss PhD
- Sacred Contracts – Caroline Myss PhD
- Love Without End – Jesus Speaks – Glenda Greene
- Anna, Grandmother of Jesus- Claire Heartsong
- The Magdalen Manuscript – Tom Kenyon & Judy Sion
- The Essenes – Children of the Light – Stuart Wilson & Joanna Prentis
- Power of the Magdalene – Stuart Wilson & Joanna Prentis
- The Nature of the Psyche – A Seth Book – Jane Roberts
- The Nature of Personal Reality – a Seth Book – Jane Roberts
- Initiation – Elizabeth Haich
- Sai Baba – Avatar – Howard Murphet
- The Celestine Prophesy – and the ‘Insight’ series -James Redfield
- The Dalai Lama’s teachings
- I Am An Experiment – An Extraordinary Spiritual Journey – Ashtara
Some of the spiritual articles Ashtara has written follow:
Alchemizing Consciousness Enabling Peace