“From the point of view of esoteric psychology, evolution is the evolution of consciousness, by which the imbedded fragment of the soul within the personality progressively identifies its spiritual source and becomes at-one with it ” Alice A. Baily
Esoteric Psychology forms a part of one body of teachings given by The Tibetan, Djwal Khul (Master DK) transmitted through Alice A. Baily and known as A Treatise on the Seven Rays. These teachings are divided into five volumes as:
- Volume 1. Esoteric Psychology
- Volume 11. Esoteric Psychology
- Volume 111. Esoteric Astrology
- Volume 1V. Esoteric Healing
- Volume V. The Rays and the Initiations
There are ten fundamental propositions upon which these teachings are founded. The first three are:
- One: There is One Life which expresses Itself primarily through seven basic qualities or aspects, and secondly through a myriad diversity of forms.
- Two: These seven radiant qualities are the seven Rays, the seven Lives, Who give Their life to the forms, and give the form world its meaning, its laws, and its urge to evolution.
- Three: Life, quality and appearance, or spirit, soul and body constitute all that exists. They are existence itself, with its capacity for growth, for activity, for manifestation of beauty, and for full conformity to the Plan. This Plan is rooted in the consciousness of the seven ray Lives.
The teachings are profound and detailed. To enable integration they require self-expression and self-realisation developed through life experiences. Individuation is the first process in the evolutionary journey to higher consciousness and Initiation is the final one. Lucis Trust, based in USA, is a tax-exempt, religious, educational corporation whose mission is to perpetuate the teachings of the Tibetan and Alice A. Bailey.
Ashtara’s teachings are based on the evolutionary journey of the soul and are designed to guide and support your journey towards the light of higher consciousness and experiences of divine love.