“Astrology is the complete repository of man’s psychological knowledge”
Astrology, when studied from an esoteric, evolutionary and spiritual perspective, is an incredibly accurate and valuable tool that, when the teachings are personally applied, enables access to the subconscious and super- conscious mind. Our birth chart indicates our potential. It also provides accurate information as to the psychological lessons we have incarnated to identify and overcome.
Since 1987 Ashtara has used astrology as an accelerated learning tool to gain greater self-awareness. She realised that for things to change externally first she must change internally.
She learned to become aware of her self-destructive psychology and transform it. As her self-awareness increased she took personal responsibility for the way she creates her life. She teaches her students to do the same.
Our old way of being no longer fulfils or enriches life. When it’s time for psychological and spiritual growth, challenging situations arise in our life. They provide the opportunity for us to learn about ourselves. This inner journey requires the development of self-awareness and the willingness to take personal responsibility for all we think, feel and create. This inner revolution occurs according to cosmic timing. It’s dependent upon the specific relationship of celestial bodies to each other, and the effect of their energetic force field on individuals, and the collective consciousness. Ageless Wisdom identifies and defines this cosmic system and provides information as to how best to manage it.
Ashtara began teaching her perspective on astrology in 1992. Since then she’s written many articles and books on the subject.
Her classes and workshops are enlightening, fun, purposeful and filled with insights. Each one is designed to assist students raise their levels of self-awareness.
To aid student’s personal and spiritual development Ashtara wrote three astrology books titled Your Recipe for Empowerment through Spiritual Astrology. These three books, Volumes One, Two and Three, guide students to work with their birth chart to gain greater self-awareness. These simply written books are accelerated learning tools. Students who cannot attend classes also regard them highly. They need to be studied and the teachings applied to daily life. They contain valuable information; stories to demonstrate the written concepts, and exercises to help students integrate the teachings.
“I started studying your book and my chart in earnest a few days ago, and I just wanted to let you know that the effect has been immediate! I’ve barely started and yet I can feel movement already in my heart, mind and soul, beyond that which I have experienced before in my (this) life/spiritual journey and this is because of your guidance through your words and teaching.
I feel such a magnetic pull to your words and teachings that I can hardly describe, and I sincerely hope that I can continue my studies in spiritual astrology with you, as far as it will take me in this life.
Thank you, Ashtara, with much love.”
Some esoteric principles govern her understanding and are:
- We humans are, in essence, divine
- We are each a fragment of the Universal Mind, the Mind of God.
- We have a lower and higher nature.
- Our higher nature is that of spirit. When realization and acceptance of the magnificence of our higher nature occurs, life changes. We can no longer operate unconsciously, robotically replaying the same old fear-based psychological games. We begin to function as a soul.
“Ashtara, Thank you for an up-close, personal and revealing journey through your classes. I am eternally grateful”.
“What a fabulous workshop – thought it was perfectly presented in a fun way (Ashtara style) – a reminder that we often take life too seriously- absolutely loved your way of combining astrology with acting and a sense of humour – it really moved things along”
“Ashtara, thank you so much for yet another fabulous workshop. I came away with a much deeper understanding of how I can use astrology as a tool to deepen my self-awareness and to make the right choices to create health and harmony in my life. By the end of the day I felt very peaceful, joyful and energized!! Thank you!”
Kathy, Tweed Valley
You will find Ashtara’s astrology study books in the Store.
Some of the astrology books Ashtara holds in high regard are listed below.
- Choice Centred Astrology – Gail Fairfield
- Spiritual Astrology – Jan Spiller & Karen McCoy
- Astrology for the Soul – Jan Spiller
- The Inner Sky – Steven Forrest
- Chiron – The Rainbow Bridge – Barbara Hand Clow
- The Liquid Light of Sex, Kundalini, Astrology and Key Life Transitions– Barbara Hand Clow
- Venus – Gift of Love _ Martin Schulman
- The Ascendant – Martin Schulman
- Karmic Astrology – Joy and the Part of Fortune – Martin Schulman
- Retrogrades and Reincarnation – Martin Schulman
- Asteroid Goddesses – Demetra George
- Pluto – Evolutionary Journey of the Soul – Jeff Green
- Dynamics of Aspect Analysis – Bil Tierney
- Planetary Aspects – Tracey Marks
- Art of Chart Interpretation – Tracey Marks
- Saturn – A New Look at an Old Devil – Liz Greene
- All other books by Steven Forrest
- An Astrological Mandala – Dane Rudhyar
- Patterns of the Past – Judy Hall
- Esoteric Astrology – Alice A. Bailey
- Soul Centred Astrology – Alan Oaken
Astrology articles follow.
Alchemizing Consciousness Enabling Peace